Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Poker - A great poker bot for online poker players

Online Poker Bot v2.1 - A Great Bot for Online Poker Players

I admit that I struggled with the idea of using a poker bot to play online poker, but I soon got tired of losing all the time because the sites didn’t monitor play enough to catch others using the poker bots or they just didn’t care. I really struggled with the idea. After all, isn’t using a poker bot cheating, but then I remember that there has always been cheating in the game and I shouldn’t feel guilty about it if all the other players at the table are cheating with a bot, too. That’s when I decided to do more research in finding the best poker bot for my play.

So, here’s a quick review of what a poker bot is and what it can do. Poker bots are just a basic computer program that uses statistical mathematics that’s based upon each player’s hand to decide your best probable move. It might not work all the time but it does increase your chances of winning.

Poker Bots do have limitations because they're really just a program. Poker bots have a hard time of identifying bluffs, fakes, and some of the other tricks a human poker player will use. Also, as a player using a poker bot, you really need to understand the game of poker in order to get the most out of your poker bot.

I did find out through my research that the one benefit of using a poker bot was that many were already at a level that they could win in the low stakes games, but I wanted more. I didn’t want to be an average player; I wanted to get into the higher staked games. Could a poker bot do that for me? The answer was yes and the best one I found for my money was Online Poker Bot v2.1.

I chose Online Poker Bot for a number of reasons. The main reason is that is had some characteristics the other poker bots didn’t have and that’s ability to be undetectable. It offered random delays to make it seem human and the developer said that is was so undetectable that I didn’t need to run it off a second computer. This was very important to me; I didn’t want to get kick off any sites because I decided to do what everyone else is doing!

Online Poker Bot v2.1. was a great choice for me. I loved the fact it supported 20 different poker rooms. It also gave me detailed instructions on how to set it up and use on each site. I didn’t have to be a programming genius to figure out how to use it! It also allowed for a variety of play No Limit, Pot Limit, Tournaments and Sit & go's. Online Poker Bot v2.1 gave me a lot of flexibility in my game play.

The automatic features has made me want to tell others about it. The fact it supports up to four tables at the same time makes it a great tool for today’s Online Texas Hold’em poker. I love that it automatically sits out when my profit or loss limits have been reached or when player limits fall below a minimum. That really helps on the days I’m more interested in playing than what I’m spending. Add free software updates for life to keep the program current and it become the best poker bot on the market. It’s made me competitive again and I’m not going broke anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment